23rd May 2015 – We are absolutely delighted to report that Regorafenib is now officially back on the cancer drugs fund for GIST patients in England.
This is fantastic news and we would like to thank everyone who contributed to this decision:
- our fantastic #100,000voices team including William Bassett and the team at TMW.
- our Clinicians in particular Professor Ian Judson And Dr Ramesh Bulusu
- everyone who supported our #100,000voices campaign
- everyone who helped by contacting MP’s and media contacts. and of course
- special thanks to NHS England and the Cancer Drug Fund panel for agreeing to retain Regorafenib for GIST patients.