Donate to GIST Cancer UK via our project page
between 12 noon today (December 1st) and 8th December and your donation will be matched, allowing you to make an even greater impact.
One donation, twice the impact!
The matched funding is available on a ‘first come, come first served basis’ so don’t delay! Donate today by clicking HERE
We are raising money for our project Supporting GIST Cancer patients through the Covid19 pandemic which aims to make up the shortfall in our income due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The money you donate will enable us to continue offering a range of support services to GIST patients and their families, including;
- Operating a dedicated telephone help line
- Investing in the technology required to run virtual patient meetings and specialist clinics
- Maintaining our private online GIST patients/carer discussion, question & answer group (Listserve)
- Providing up to date information and advice via our website and information booklets
- Managing The National GIST Tissue Bank
We will also be able to continue investing in vital research into improving treatments and ultimately finding a cure for this devastating disease.
With your help, we can continue our work supporting patients like Pippa, Dave and Paul